Exhibiting in the Library
All expressions of interest by individual artists and small groups are welcome. Priority is given to current and past students/staff of the University of Melbourne, emerging artists and members of the wider community.
To exhibit in the Library, follow the steps listed below:
- contact the Art in the Library staff;
- fill out the exhibition proposal form;
- a personal meeting may be arranged to view your work or to discuss your proposal, tour available exhibition spaces in the Library and discuss the Loan Agreement documentation that all exhibitors are required to sign;
- exhibition space is booked;
- the exhibition is installed and the Loan Agreement signed.