High Use Collection
Lecturers placing items in High Use
Use the following email contacts to receive an auto-reply with a High Use Request form attached. Submit the form via Reply email.
Your advice to the Bookshop will be relayed to the University Library. In accordance with expected enrolments, multiple copies will be purchased for the High Use collections.
Contacts for High-Use collections at Giblin EunsonBusiness and Economics – Robbie Macfarlane – 903 53637
Education – Mary-Louise Edwards – 903 56404
Finding set texts and recommended material in the Library Catalogue
Search for material for your subject, by subject name or code. For example:
MGMT30011 or, Supply Chain Management
• Go to: The Library Catalogue
• Select: Subject Name / Code
• Example: Type: MGMT30011 or, Supply Chain Management
Items in this collection have the location code: UniM Giblin Eunson High Use.
• Ground Floor of the Giblin Eunson Library. The collection is open access
• Items must be checked out on one of the self-checkout machines in the High Use Room
Borrowing• Only staff and students of the University of Melbourne and affiliated institutions, may borrow from this collection
• Borrowing periods are marked on the books: 2 hours, 3 hours or Overnight. Fines apply for overdue items.
• Overnight loans must be returned before closing time on the following day