Borrowing and loans
- Alumni services
- Borrowing items, using online databases.
- Membership, borrowing privileges, loan periods, fines.
- Your borrowing record
- Information on items you have on loan, renew online.
- General information on how to renew borrowed items.
- Inter-library loans
- Obtain items not held in University of Melbourne libraries. Eligibility, online request form.
- Request copies or media from another campus
- Students and staff can request copies from journals or books in Reserve/High Use collections at other campuses.
- CAVAL and national borrowing scheme
- Borrow items from Victorian and interstate academic libraries.
- High use collections
- Using and placing items on in High Use collections
- Borrow items from BONUS+ libraries.
- Liaison Librarian Contact
- Each School and Department has a Liaison Librarian who is your contact with the Library
- ISBNs and University publications
- Information about ISBNs and how to apply for one.